Desirable Family Living In The Heart Of Bonner
Situated minutes’ walk from shops, local school& parks, this extra-large block, well-sized& impeccably kepthome boasts single level living quarters at the frontandraised living quarters at the rear of the property. This home is perfect for tranquil nights with friends entertaining in the wide open deck or cuddling up with your partner away from any outside distractions. This residence is sanctuary for professional couples, downsizers& young families alike.
All bedrooms are generous in size and include built-in robes, while the segregated main bedroom includes mirrored built-in robe and a vogue style ensuite.
Glass sliding doors face to the kitchen and living area opens out to the extremely large entertaining deck creating a well-balanced indoor/outdoor relationship. The rear yard has been beautifully landscaped with low maintenance gardens.
If you are searching for a family home that is immaculately presented and offering sun-drenched interiors and outstanding entertaining spaces, this residence will impress and must be inspected!
– Large block of land: 495m2 (approx.).
– 5 minutes walk to Bonner shop include Woolworth supermarket and Bonner primary school.
– Easy care bamboo flooring throughout living, dining areas also the main bedroom.
– Immense entertaining timber deck.
– Open plan meals and family room.
– Well-equipped kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops.
– Stainless steel 4 burner gas cooktop.
– Roman blinds.
– Main bedroom with mirrored built-in robes and ensuite.
– Bedroom 2 & 3 with built-in robes.
– Fully fenced yard with low maintenance gardens.
– Separate laundry with ample storage.
– Split Reverse-cycle air conditioning and heating in the family/dining area.
– Central ducted heating throughout.
– Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water system2,500 litre water tank.
– Extra space double garage with built-in shelves, internal access and automatic doors.
– Abundance of natural light.
– 2 minutes walking distance to public transportation.
– 5 minutes drive to Gungahlin Town Centre with light rail station ready to go at the end of 2018.
– 5 minutes drive to Casey Shopping Centre.
– Less than 15 minutes drive to Costco, Ikea and Canberra airport.
– Close to Yerrabi Pond and cycle paths.
– House size: 158m2 (approx).
– Year built: 2010.
– EER 3.5.