Properties like this rarely come on the market. It provides a unique opportunity to purchase approx. 100 acres of typical Monaro alpine country situated on the picturesque Murrumbidgee River. The property is split in to two blocks. Just under 50 acres of open grazing land lies to North of Bobeyan Rd and the remaining 50 acres, which contains a very large dam, falls to the South, where the property meets the Murrumbidgee. With approx. 370m of river frontage, this is absolute heaven for a stock and fishing enthusiast.
The Colorbond clad home has been extensively refurbished by the owners to comply with SMRC regulations, being signed off as a residential dwelling. As you enter the home, the dining and lounge room offers extensive views over the house paddock, dam and surrounding hills. There are three bedrooms in the home and one bathroom. Take a step out on to the front deck to enjoy the morning sun and peaceful surroundings. Located approx. 15 mins from Adaminaby, 40mins from Mount Selwyn ski fields, 45mins from Cooma and 50mins from Canberra (along Bobeyan Rd). Being offered on a walk-in, walk-out basis.
– 3 bedrooms, 1 with BIRs
– 1 bathroom, shower over bath
– Gas cooking Gas hot water
– Wood heating
– Double carport with shed/workshop at rear
– Shipping container with single bay lean-to
– 8x solar panels, inverter and 24 batteries
– Spacious lock up under house storage
– 10,000L water tank attached to house with filter and electric pump
– Additional 8,000L water tank, connected to a pump from the river